Friday, May 10, 2013

Bloomin' Bouquet Kit

About a week ago, Stampin' Up! sent out a video and information on a Bloomin' Bouquet Kit, to make 13 flowers and I wasn't sure if I would like it or not, but decided to order it anyway.   Three of my friends ordered it too, an the kits arrived the other day and today one of them came to pick up her order.   While she was here, I took my kit out, popped the flowers out, got my hot glue gun out and started making some flowers.   When I did the first one, and put it in a "vase", I wasn't sure, but when I had 3 or 4 in there, then I knew I LOVE IT.   They just bring a smile to my face.  

Here are the ones I have completed.

 "My White Photo Box area" where I take pictures, I guess I should have zoomed in!???
 Looking straight down
 and another front view

6 are done and there are 13 in all.   I am sure these are going be great to hand out, just because.....
These kits are still available and they are only $12.95.   Contact me to get yours!

I hope you have a Great Day!  A Great Mother's Day weekend


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...