Monday, December 31, 2012

Yes, more Cards to Share

Another group of Christmas Cards to Share:

This first one is from Maria, she used a wreath stamp and colored the images in with some watercolors
 Sue went all out with her card, she sewed the zigzag stitching all around the greeting image which is embossed and colored in with some markers.   background is some printed paper.
 Irene used some preprinted layers and some brads and ribbon (I think I have some of that same ribbon, purchased at Impressions from the Heart)  Miss that store that was in Casselberry, FL where my Mom met Irene.
 Bobbi's card has some skaters stamped in a large ornament and waterolored the images.   The embossing on the layers is a snowflake pattern and swirls pattern.  Pretty purple sparkly ribbon.
 This I Kathy's card using the Holly stamp and some red dazzling details.   the embossing folder is the Lacey brocade from the Holiday catalog. 


This card was not signed!!!   They used the Oval embossing folder from the Holiday catalog and the tree stamp cut out with the framelit that matches the stamp set.  If this card is from you, let me know.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...