Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sharing Stampin' and Family

My Mom and her husband Ed came to Maryland today for our Annual Family Cookout this weekend.   First stop after searching for them at the airport (the guys that pushed them thru the airport in wheelchairs, took them to the upper deck Departures!!!!   It took me 20 minutes to find them after calling and my Mom kept saying "we're right at Delta..." Well, so was I, however I was down in the lower deck at the Arrivals where they should have been.......ANYWAY,   To Meet Rachel.    Rachel was getting fed peas when we got there, she saw us and gave us a big grin.  

She held onto her Minnie mouse sucking on Minnie's thumb....  She was happy to see us, but was soon ready for her nap and we headed to my house.


Here are some cards made using one of the stamp sets we received FREE at Convention, You're Amazing.  These cards were on one of the Display boards at Convention so I have no idea who made them.   But this stamp set is great for Men, Women or Children....   In this first picture are two cards on the right, they use the set Blue Ribbon and Take a Ticket wheel.   All three of these sets are in the 2012-2013 Catalog, pages 32 and 33.  The first card uses the Big Shot Square lattice embossing folder as well as the Big Shot Labels collection framelits and some embellishments, Midnight Muse 3/8" stitched satin ribbon and some brads to finish the card off.


 This next card uses a Big Shot embossing folder, Argyle and Big Shot Apothecary Accents framelits die.   Look closely and you see some paper piercing,  These are SO COOL.   The new Essentials Paper Piercing Pack has different templates for piercing that coordinates with some punches, edgelits and framelits and the grid is big, not tiny like the old mat pack, this one fits the size of our standard cards.   And I am 100% positive there are going to be more templates matching  more of our punches, edgelits and framelits....Also used are some vintage trinkets, brads that look like buttons.   Check them out on page 175 of the catalog.

                                        

That's all for now!   I will try and find some pictures of cards that use some of the other FREE sets we received at Convention.

We are getting some much needed rain here tonight, I just hope the wind isn't too strong to knock down the corn, tomatoes and other vegys we have planted.   I pray that other areas of the country get some rain too.



ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...