Monday, May 27, 2013

Retirement Class - Countryside Stamp Set

This set reminds me of the "Olde Days" where life was simpler, or so it seemed.   This set is a great masculine set and I will be keeping this set.




I used Not Quite Navy  and Riding Hood Red cardstocks (both retiring).  I used some retired confetti white cardstock, but you could use watercolor paper, or the naturals white or ivory cardstocks, they have more "fiber"  and can handle the water in markers, blender pens, inks, and aquapainter.  If you use our Whisper White or Very Vanilla cardstocks, adding too much water will cause the cardstock to disintegrate.   I inked the truck with versamark and embossed with Early Espresso embossing powder and using the aquapainter and my ink pads and markers, colored the image in.  The embossed image shows more detail of the whole image than if it was just stamped.   I added some brass brads, also retired and of course out beloved dimensionals.

I hope you get to do some stamping this weekend, and it doesn't matter whether it is retired, retiring or brand spankin' new.   JUST USE IT! 

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...