Sunday, May 19, 2013

May's Stamp Club Cards

This month is the last month in this round of my Stamp Club.    These ladies meet the 3rd Sunday and 3rd Friday each month, make a few projects and place an order.  They build their stamp supplies, month by month and stamp too, making great projects and cards.   One of the months, they are the hostess and receive the Hostess benefits.   FREE stamps and accessories.   They also receive the catalog FREE and after Stamp Club today, they received their new catalog!!!

If you want join in the Stampers Club, or want to know more about it, contact me at sbjcarol@yahoo.com or leave a comment on this blog post.   I still have space for you to join.

Here are the two projects for this month.   Usually I have a 3rd project, and I had one planned, however, with my husband's urgent surgery this week, I didn't get it prepared.   SO, when their orders come in, the extra project will be in their bags, already done!

This first card, I had pretty much designed and I was searching for something else, and found a card made using the bird build punches, both the wing and the branch.   I thought that birds wings looked SO cute on this owl, so I added the wings to my owl too.

 
 
Items used:  Cardstock - River Rock, Not Quite Navy (both colors are retiring), Chocolate Chip and Whisper White.   DSP - Paisley Petals (also retired, last year) and the stamp "Happy Birthday" is from a retired Hostess set, but it fit perfectly on the card.   Lots of Punches: The Owl builder, the Bird builder,  2 3/8" scallop circle and the scallop border punch.  I used Chocolate Chip ink for the greeting and the marker to make the eyes.  Also used the White Taffeta ribbon and of course, dimensionals!   You could make this card for a Graduate too.
 
 

 This 2nd card, I copied off a SWAP I received from Cindy Sheets at Leadership Conference in Orlando, FL earlier this year.    Seeing the SWAP, I just knew I had to get this butterfly stamp.   I copied the SWAP and only changed a few things, the ribbon and the greeting and how the greeting was put on the card.   It is hard to see, but there is Dazzling Diamonds over the whole butterfly and boy does it look Stunning!!!


Items used:   Cardstock - Sahara Sand, Island Indigo and Whisper White.  DSP - Twitterpatted (retiring soon) Stamps - Swallowtail and the greeting is from the Pop- Up Posies Designer Kit in the Spring Catalog.  Ink - Island Indigo, Accessories - White organza ribbon, dimensionals, Scallop oval and large oval punches, 2 way glue pen and dazzling diamonds.

The items that are retiring and items in the Spring catalog are only available for 10 more days, SO don't delay get your order to me today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...