Monday, May 13, 2013

Become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, and Demonstrator meeting cards


To become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator it only takes the desire to Make a Difference.  You can learn all the stampin' techniques along the way or you may already know them and more.   The cost for the Starter kit is only $99 and from now until May 30th, you get an additional $30 in merchandise to choose from for your kit, That is $155 in merchandise for only $99.  You design your whole kit! Your Way!  

Join my team by May 30th and I will give you a set of In Color Markers, the 2013-2015 colors.  That is all five luscious colors that include, Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Strawberry Slush. 

Have Questions?  Want to Learn More?  Just give me a call, 410.382.4874 or email me at sbjcarol@yahoo.com, or go to my Stampin' Up! website, www.stampergirl.stampinup.net. and click on the join now button just under my name.   SO SIMPLE!

Every month, Connie Heisey (upline to many demonstrators) holds a meeting in Hanover, PA and I try to go every month. There are great demonstrations, project displays, business tips all shared by fellow demonstrators and some great Make and Takes too. This is just one more perk of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Connie has given us (her group of downline demonstrators) a challenge of sharing what we love with others and having them join our team.

Now here are a few of the Make and Takes from the meeting last Thursday.  These are my cards and they don't look exactly like the samples, cause sometimes I ask a question after I have already done a step too far!!!!

This first one uses the stamp set, By the Tide that is in the Spring Catalog AND in the New Catalog, WOOHOO!!!!  This card took probably 20 mins to make, because I had to cut out the seahorse and fish cause there are no framelits for those!!!!hint hint Stampin' Up! The sample card had the fish half on the inside so you really didn't have to cut him all out, and since I went thru the trouble of cutting him out, I put him on the outside for all to see.

 This next card uses the Serene Silhouettes stamp set that is NOT retiring.   I have used this set SO much.   I love the birds on the branches.   I didn't follow directions for this one either, the sample card had the stamped image cut on straight lines.  I cut mine on straight lines too, but when I put them together, it was diagonally on the image!  
 This 3rd card uses the image from Just Believe and it IS retiring, so if it is on your Wish List, you better get it by May 31st! or it will be gone!  Yep, I didn't follow directions here either. 
 
All three cards used sponging techniques on them and I am pleased how they turned out. Since, I didn't follow directions, you could say these are ORIGINALS!
 
 
ENJOY!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...