Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Retirement Cards

The catalog year is coming to a close and you know what that means.......If you want a stamp set or accessory that is retiring, you better get it before it is gone forever!   Accessories are "while supplies last" only and stamp sets will retiring May 31st.  Contact me to get your favorites before they are gone.

Speaking of the Retired Stamp and Accessory Lists, I am holding a Retirement Card Class, Saturday, May 25th 10a - til you finish.   You will make 6 cards and a 3d item, each card will use a different stamp set that is retiring.   Cost is $10.   Please bring your favorite adhesive, all other supplies to make the cards will be provided, embellishments, dimensionals, sticky strip.   Please RSVP.

Here is a sneak peek at those cards:


I know, it's not a great picture, but the clouds are all around and I just want to give you a peek anyway.....



ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...