Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Club Cards for April and video on how to!

Today I am sharing the Stampers Club Cards for April... 

This first one uses the stamp set, By the Tide from the Spring Catalog.   I just had to have this set and  never used it.   SO, I decided to start using sets and not letting them just sit on the shelf.  This card uses the BabyWipe Technique....SO EASY! 



 
Colors used:   Pool Party, Crumb Cake, and Calypso Coral, Early Espresso.   Stamp sets, By the Tide, and Wacky Wishes ( Hostess Set).  BS Square lattice embossing folder, Linen Thread, paper snips and of course, dimensionals.
 
 
WELL, after 3 hrs of trying to upload my video, I gave up and went to bed.  I will work on it again tonight and maybe it will get posted.
 
Here is the 2nd  project for stamp club.   I have been cleaning out my stamp room!!! getting ready for the new catalog year, pulling retiring cardstock, and stamp sets ! YIKES!!! too too many and I can't keep them all!   
I came across a picture of a treat holder, held a tiny candy bar, I just made sure I punched the space for the candy big enough.   I used the swirl (you can barely see it) from Creative Elements, Baja Breeze ink on Baja Breeze cardstock (boy am I going to miss that color). I also used Baja Breeze taffeta ribbon at the top.   I stamped the This too shall Pass in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla Cardstock and the "Hang in There" with those colors too.  I sponged both pieces with Baja Breeze ink.   Sponging is a great way to disguise a whole lot of things like...not cutting the cardstock straight, ink is smeared, not an even color on stamped image, a "spot" on your stamped image that doesn't belong!
This is for a friend of mine who had knee surgery, I thought it appropriate!   She is a Stampers Club member but has not seen this yet since she had her surgery the day of Stamp Club.  Hopefully I will get to see her in a few days and give it to her.
 
  



I hope you get to stamp today.  It is rainy and foggy here, so I will get a little stamping done between my errands today. 

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...