Sunday, May 26, 2013

Christmas - Memorial Day??? Beautiful Season

Another share from the Retirement Card Class on Saturday...

I just love this image from this set.   and  decided to help my ladies attending the Class get a head start on some Christmas Cards.  



This card is a Crumb Cake card base and I used Riding Hood Red cardstock as a layer, embossed with the petals plenty embossing folder.  The image was inked in Early Espresso ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.   SO easy to do with the new ink pads!  I colored the image using blender pens and markers.  I used the decorative label punch and stamped my greeting on vanilla cardstock and then punched out the label with espresso cardstock too, cut in half and layered behind the greeting.   Added some espresso 1/8 ribbon.  1st Christmas card done! and it isn't even June!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...