This is the message you heard from the beginning. Love One Another. 1 John 3:11

Monday, February 28, 2011

Bliss Stamp Set Wedding Card

Well, I don't know about you, but I am still anxiously awaiting my invitation to the Royal Wedding.....SO, I decided to go ahead and make my Wedding Card for William and Kate.....My question to everyone is.... What should I give as a gift, or is my presence enough of a present!!!!????

Here is the card..  Made with the FREE stamp set, BLISS from the Sale a bration Mini catalog...


The card was made from Concord Crush and stamped with Versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder.   The "Happy Wedding Day" is from a retired set, All Year Cheer III. 

ENJOY!!!

1 comment:

  1. lovely carol and yes I think your presence is enough with this gorgeous card, nothing more is needed. Enjoy the wedding and take lots of pictures. lol. Ronnie

    ReplyDelete