Monday, February 28, 2011

Bliss Stamp Set Wedding Card

Well, I don't know about you, but I am still anxiously awaiting my invitation to the Royal Wedding.....SO, I decided to go ahead and make my Wedding Card for William and Kate.....My question to everyone is.... What should I give as a gift, or is my presence enough of a present!!!!????

Here is the card..  Made with the FREE stamp set, BLISS from the Sale a bration Mini catalog...


The card was made from Concord Crush and stamped with Versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder.   The "Happy Wedding Day" is from a retired set, All Year Cheer III. 

ENJOY!!!

1 comment:

  1. lovely carol and yes I think your presence is enough with this gorgeous card, nothing more is needed. Enjoy the wedding and take lots of pictures. lol. Ronnie

    ReplyDelete

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...