Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sweet Summer Card in Concord Crush

OK, here is another card and this time I used concord crush.   I was searching on line for some inspiration using this set and saw several cards all using flowers like these, 3 in a row.    I just started grabbing items.   Crumb cake as the card base and then I picked up the Pinking hearts border punch that I haven't hardly used since getting it...I used the concord crush DSP from the In Color DSP paper stacks and another In Color, Pear Pizzazz with the heart border punch.   I stamped the flower image in concord crush and pear pizzaz inks and colored them in with the same color markers, plus poppy parade for the berries on the flowers.   I punched the greeting using the word window punch for the greeting and the layer behind it and just offset it and put a pearl bling on it.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...