Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mediallion Birthday Card

Yesterday I was going to post this card and when I started out explaining that I didn't even use one of the 20 stamp sets that I brought with me to Florida!!!!   I kinda got off track and instead showed you what Stampin' Up!'s new clear mount stamps look like.  

Here is a card I made using the Medallion background stamp.   Now, I don't own this one, but have borrowed it from 3 of my friends/family and made cards using it.   I think it is time for me to buy it.  

Actually, I made 2 cards.  I used the same cardstocks, perfect plum and whisper white.   I used blushing bride and perfect plum inks.   I inked up the stamp using blushing bride first, then tapped my perfect plum randomly over it. and then just stamped.   It was so easy.   I think next time, I will use a sponge to put the ink on the stamp so that it doesn't show streak marks from swiping the ink pad on the stamp.  I put some bling in the center.  and since the bling is so thick, I won't be mailing either of these cards.   I will use these cards to hand to someone.

These were super simple cards and took less than 5 minutes to make both of them from start to finish.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...