Friday, February 25, 2011

Sweet Summer...COME ON!!!

Is everyone tired of the cold, snow, ice....????....

Well, hopefully this card will cheer you up?

Don't ask me why the picture is small, I can't figure it out.....But this is another card made with Sweet Summer.   The card base is Daffodil delight and I stamped the various flowers in black staz-on on whisper white cardstock and colored the images with so saffron, baja breeze and certainly celery markers.  I used Baja breeze seam binding and daffodil delight 1/8" taffeta ribbons.   The sentiment is from Teeny tiny wishes and I added some small pearls too.   I used the XL scallop oval and XL oval punches.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...