Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sale a Bration - Sweet Summer

WOW, the wind is whipping around the house, windchimes are chiming, but so far now houses flying in the sky....SO HOLD ON ....

I have been doing a great deal of stamping the last couple of days, between stamping with my Mom in Florida, to getting the cards ready for stamp club.   Those I will show you next week after the club meets.

This stamp set is in the Sale a Bration mini catalog and you can choose this set, FREE with a $50 purchase.   Sweet Summer.  


Here is one card I made with this set.....I love coloring in the leaves and the little berries onit.

 Same card, different colors of cardstock.....


and next week I will post some cards using this stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...