Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February Stampin' Club Cards

I can't believe I didn't post a picture of both of the cards we made for Stampin' Club this month......

Here they are

This first one is the sample...I used Elegant Soiree DSP for the background, the blue strips and the bird.   The card is Soft Suede and the mats for the bird and the greeting are both Soft Suede cardstock.  The bird is punched out using the 2 step bird punch, using both the DSP and crumb cake  cardstock (for wing and branch).   All layers on the card were sponged with soft sued ink.  
 Here are some of the stamp club's creations...All copying off of the sample above.   Notice all the different looks.   I love everyone's individual creativity shown in their cards.

 This next card I posted already, but am posting it again....Below are the different club members cards.
 Again, they are all different, even though everyone copied off of the same sample, each changing theirs to make it their own.....
ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...