Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines, Valentines and More Valentines

This week I crancked out some Valentine's cards.   I was staying in Deland, Florida...by day, we visited some flea markets, by night we watched sprint car racing at Volusia Speedway.  I only took a few stamp sets with me and some card making supplies with me.  and Only one stamp set and one ink and a few markers....WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!????

I didn't take any punches, no envelopes....What did I think I was going to mail them in???   

ANYWAYS,  here is what I came up with:  I used the Love you Much stamp set, pg 47 in the catalog,  and used the Love Impressions DSP from the Occasions mini catalog and I had some cardstock colors, pretty in pink, real red and perfect plum.  I only had chocolate chip ink spot and a few markers.   The hearts were cut out of the red glimmer paper from the Occasions mini cataog, and I had some pink and white taffeta ribbon.  I did not bring any punches, therefore to get the heart to kinda look like a heart, I stamped the heart from the Love you Much stamp set on the back of the glimmer paper and cut them out!!!  YEP cut them by hand.   I made and mail about 25 of these cards.   If you didn't receive one...I'm sorry, SorryMaybe I didn't have your address with me.   I sure hope your Valentine's day was filled with Love.


ENJOY!

Bible Verse of the Day: 

Obey your leaders and submit to their authority. They keep watch over you as men who must give an account. Obey them so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no advantage
to you.   -- Hebrews 13:17

1 comment:

  1. Carol, I love your Valentine!! =) I love it even more knowing that you cut the hearts by hand. =)

    ReplyDelete

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...