Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sweet Summer Card....All week.....

This week I am going to focus on the Sale a Bration stamp set, Sweet Summer... AND Summer it's NOT.  It is 1115pm and I just went outside with my yardstick and we have 3 1/2" of SNOW so far....  YIKES!!! I was hoping we were done with it...BUT I guess not. 

Tomorrow, I will be stamping, that is for sure, some more samples using Sweet Summer.   This set is one of the Sale a Bration items you can receive for FREE when you purchase $50.


Here is the first card this week using Sweet Summer.   This card was inspired by a card my friend Frances Wagner had on her blog.   I met Frances during Leadership in Nashville last month, that is one of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.   I have met so many, all over the US that become friends forever.    The card is a whisper white card base, the Pretty in Pink layer was put thru the Big Shot using the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder.  The Bashful Blue DSP is from the Subtles paper stack, these come in all color collections, including In Colors.  I used the 2 3/8" scalloped circle punch (just reconfigured punch that can now be ordered), I punched out certainly celery, then I cut 2" circles from an old circle cutting system since there is no 2" circle punch....in whisper white and stamped the flower image and bird on the white circle.   I used Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and Bashful blue markers to color in the image.   I punched celery and white cardstock for the greeting (from Teeny Tiny Wishes) and added a little bling, a small pearl rhinestone.

This next picture is from Stamp Club, Sunday, 3 of the ladies from the club each made the same card.   See the differences????

 There is some more added bling on some of the cards and one gal even turned the DSP to the other side.   I love when they use their creativity.

Stay tuned tomorrow for more snow updates and more cards using Sweet Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...