Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sweet Summer.....I sure wish it was outside!!!

As promised, here is another card made using Sweet Summer from the Sale a Bration catalog.   I just love this set, can you tell???  First, this is a picture of the stamp set.   My favorite from this set, is the branch on the bottom right.  The card from yesterday and today use that stamp.

 I used Soft Suede as the card base.   The Poppy Parade panel is embossed using the Finial Press embossing folder.   I have some extra Victoria crochet ribbon and decided to use it on this card.   I used my color coach to decide what color to put with Poppy parade...I used Baja Breeze (another favorite of mine).   I colored in the branch with markers and colored the butterfly and cut it out, using dimensionals to pop it up on the card.   The "friend" greeting is from a long retired set, Noteworthy.   I went through a bunch of stamp sets that I have been saving...and pulled about 30 or so off the shelf.   Check back next week for a listing of those sets for sale.

1 comment:

  1. Just testing.....First person to leave a comment on this post and the first person to email me about this post will each get a gift from me.

    ReplyDelete

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...