Friday, January 31, 2020

More Sale a Bration Items coming soon! and a Centenarian Card

Wow the first month of Sale a bration is almost over!     Seems like yesterday was New Years Eve!

Sale a bration is in full swing with many options to choose for FREE with a $50 order.   Starting February 4th, Stampin Up is bringing some Coordinating items to those in the SAB catalog as well as the Mini Catalog.....Most of these are dies that coordinate with stamp sets that don't currently have the dies.   These items are for purchase, they are while quantities last only, so when they come out, get them before they are gone!  Here are the Coordination Products coming up on February 4th.




Being a demonstrator, we are able to preorder these during January....just another perk for joining my team.    Oh, and did you see that cute paper cutter and 6x6 sampler of DSP in the back of the SAB catalog?    Well that is another perk for joining my team.   Anyone signing up during SAB gets the cutter and the DSP sampler!    Current demonstrators were able to preorder it during December.   I have used some of the papers and I use the cutter every time I stamp!

Join my team and get these plus other freebies when you join.   I have a Facebook Group just for my team.   It's fairly new, but is keeping us all in the loop and sharing too.
Go to my WEBSITE or contact me to join my team.

On Facebook a while back, someone had asked for birthday cards for their Aunt turning 100.   Well I sent her a card and yesterday I received a card from her!





No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...