Monday, January 13, 2020

Blogging and Stampin

Hey there friends!    It’s been a loooong time since I was on here.  Factors include, severe back pain,  sciatia, Piriformis Syndrome......a fun trip to Italy and the Greek Isles with Stampin' Up! thrown in and a nonfunctioning iPad and life in general.  

Starting tonight! I will attempt to change things.   Acupuncture and Herbs have changed my health!

This may be long, but here goes: 

I am just going to share my card projects from my class in Florida this month.

This is a cute 3x3 card that is #simplestamping.   Ink, cardstock and stamps!    Stamped in black memento ink if using alcohol markers, Stazon black if using anything with water...here I used aqua painter and Poppy parade reinker to color the poppies, so yes I used Stazon!


This is a z fold card.....super simple, cardstock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, score 2 1/8 and 4 1/4.  Fold in half at the 4 1/4 score and then fold opposite direction on the 2 1/8 score line.   I made a layer of black cardstock and then used  Birthday Bonanza DSP.     I also used the birthday verse from Birthday Bonanza stamp set- from the Mini Catalog.    Happy Birthday came  from Itty Bitty Birthdays and classic label punch and the  Bermuda Bay circle is from the layering circle dies all from the Annual Catalog.  The black swirling circle is from the Painted Label Dies from the Mini catalog and the Gangs all Meer - from the Sale a Bration Catalog that you can choose for FREE with a $50 purchase.  Stamped in Memento Black and colored in with Stampin blends.


 We only made one of the bird cards....bottom left.   Stamped in Memento Black ink and colored in using Stampin Blends.   Tied a bow using Linen Thread.   Bottom right is a card I CASEd from a swap I received from OnStage Atlanta, using Shimmer White Embossing Paste.... top card I stamped and colored, then ran it thru my Big Shot with the Scripty embossing folder.
 Last Card is a Valentines Card.   The two different DSP prints are actually the same paper, showing both sides!   I cut the  DSP 4 x 6 and put in my new little paper cutter - a extra perk for joint Stampin’ Up! During Sale  a Bration!   Cut on a diagonal, widest part 2”.  Using snail I layered both sides together making sure the size measured correctly for front layer.  I added ribbon to hide where the 2 papers meet.   Using Heartfelt Bundle from Mini catalog, I punched 2 scallop hearts in Real Red and Flirty Flamingo, stamped the dotted heart and love you lots from the stamp set and arrow in Smoky Slate...fussy cutting it out.   Add some dimensionals and faceted gems from that suite.  The inside uses the stamps from Heart to Heart in Real Red ink......I just love those little hearts with the flowers...2 separte stamps, but photopolymer so easy to line up.
I hope you enjoy this cards and Help keep me accountable by commenting which will in turn keep me posting updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...