Sunday, February 2, 2020

Highlights and Lowlights from Embossing Paste Class


Actually this class was a lot of fun!   AND not too messy either with 4 stampers

I had ordered some embossing paste over a year ago and never used it!   I hope I am not alone in purchasing items and not using them right away or ever.

Fast Forward to OnStage Atlanta -   I received a Swap card from a gal that was sitting at the same table, also from Florida.   I decided I was going to make that card for a card class.   Well I did make it but I did not use the embossing paste.   I hold my classes in a church hall and didn't want to be responsible for any messes.    However, I did pull out my embossing paste, masks (stencils) and the palette tools and just started to play.  I made a decent size mess and the end result was ok, but went in to the trashcan.  About a week later, I decided to try again.   This time I got a plastic placemat from the Dollar Tree, used some Washi tape to tape down my mask and cardstock and tried again.   It turned out great and I made the card front into a card and sent it off to someone for their birthday.

I decided to hold a class in my house and limit the number of people to attend making it easier to contain any mess.   There really wasn't any mess and everyone enjoyed playing with the paste and made a few cards and some cardfronts using various reinkers to color the paste.

Here are the cards we made and the cardfronts I
made.







1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...