Friday, March 9, 2018

Markers and Washi Tape

I did a Facebook live video over on my Facebook Business Page - Stampin with stampergirl - I shared a  few things about products that Stampin' Up! carries:   the first is washi tape -  did you know you can use washi tape to decorate a card?  You can also use it to mask an area  on a stamp you do not want ink on.   Simply put the washi tape on the stamp you do not want inked, then ink your stamp and then remove the washi tape and stamp your image onto card stock.  Another way to use washi tape is to mark your items when sharing them with others,  The 2nd thing I shared was Black inks,  did you know Stampin' Up! carries two black inks inks?   Basic black archival ink is used when you are using something with water.... regular markers, the  aqua painter or blender pens.  Memento black ink is used with alcohol markers, like our Stampin' Blends and used in any stamping. The 3rd thing I shared was our Marvelous markers.  You can use them to color in the stamped image, like the flower image on the left at the bottom.  You can also color directly onto your stamps.   When you have a stamp that needs several colors on it, like a flower or tree or any stamp, you color onto the stamp with the markers and then breathe onto it and stamp onto your card stock.  The flower on the left sample at the top is colored with markers and stamped. 


I hope that these tips help you in your creating.   

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...