Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Sale a bration is here!!!



Where have I been? Not visiting the Queen, and I haven't met my grandson yet!!! He is 5 days old now. Next week I will meet him.  This is him a couple of days ago.......



 The Occasions catalog is here! Sale a bration has started! and there are oh so many goodies in these catalogs. #1 on my list is Sheltering Tree....I loved the retired set, Branch Out and that set is so expensive on ebay,....A new replacement, is the Sheltering Tree. Did I order it? No, thought I did, but had to do my ordering quickly and missed it, SO ordering it today. I did order some things and started playing with one set last night.....
This set is called Cheerful Critters...It is adorable and would cheer anyone!


Sale a bration is a great time of the year!    FREE products when you purchase $50, FREE product, FREE $25 in products when you HOST a qualifying party of $250 or more.  and even more FREE product when you JOIN Stampin' UP!

Did you get an Occasions Catalog?   Sale a Bration brochure?   Contact me to get yours today.  


If you go to my Stampin' Up! website, click on Promotions, scroll down to this picture above, it shows you each item that is in the catalog....This way if you are browsing thru the catalog and can't find an item you think might be in there, you can see the item, item number and price at a quick glance.   Same for Sale a bration brochure too!

SO much more to come!!!   and here is a card I made using the Sale a bration FREE set, Lotus Blossom


ENJOY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...