Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Leadership Conference in Orlando - Festivities begin ....well they are already started...but I will be there tomorrow.

Long long story, but I will make it much shorter.

Moved from Maryland to Florida, stayed with my brother while searching for a house, found house, came back to Maryland for Christmas, back to Florida for settlement on house and moved in Jan 2nd, same day my grandson was born in Maryland!  Had to have a new roof on new house, so waited for that to complete and finally 10 days ago, flew up to Maryland to meet my grandson and stay with daughters, seeing family and friends too.   Made it to our Quarterly Stampin' Demo Meeting and also met with some friends and shared some of those cards made with them.   In the meantime, new roof on house, so husband drove to Maryland and after seeing all of my daughters, grandchildren and most of my family and some friends, we left before the snowflakes started falling Sunday evening and drove back to Florida.....

It is too late to attend Leadership :{, however I am headed to Orlando for all the other festivities, meeting old friends and meeting new ones too, all with the same thing in common, Stampin' Up!   A great company that I have been a part of for 10 years.

I hope to share some photos with you over the next few days......The last time I stayed at this hotel, the internet was IFFY to non existent, so they may have to wait until I return home sometime Saturday evening.

In the meantime, here is a share or 2.from the cards we made at our Quarterly Meeting.

BUT FIRST,   meet my newest grandson, Ryan and his big sister, Rachel.   She loves her brother!!!

Here is one of my favorite sets from the Occasions catalog, Sheltering Tree!   I just LOVE IT.

 and here is one of my favorites from the Sale a bration FREE sets, This bird is SO CUTE!  Want to find out how to get it for FREE too?   Just contact me via, phone, txt, email, fb....whatever!!!!


Starting a new Stamps in the mail Class.....Will post information in my next post either tomorrow or Thursday....- in a nutshell - Purchase a pre determined stamp set, get at least 3 complete projects made with that Stamp Set, not sample pictures, but actual cards or a 3D item (which will be folded for shipping).  

Tomorrow I will post all the details, but I will let you know, the first Stamp set is my Favorite....Sheltering Tree.   Check back tomorrow for all the details.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...