Friday, March 19, 2010

VISITING THE RONALD McDONALD HOUSE IN BALTIMORE

Visiting the Ronald McDonald House in Baltimore is one of the many benefits of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Yes, benefits. By visiting and stamping (love doing that!) with the people at the house, I am able to give them some much needed time "just playing". I go to the RMDH every month and stamp with the residents that are staying there. I get to meet some amazing people, both patients and grow fond of many, even though I sometimes forget their names. This picture is of Denise and I after stamping tonight. Stamping with them is therapy for both of us.

Tomorrow, I will post a picture of some of the artists and their creations...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...