Wednesday, March 17, 2010

FINALLY!!!

Yes, I am finally getting around to posting some inspiration. It has been way too long! I have been busy, but also my motivation for making cards was just not there. Now that the weather is warming up and the snow has melted! YEAH and even the Sun is Shining, I am feeling better.

The inspiration attached uses some of the In colors and the new border punch that is FREE for a $50 purchase during sale a bration. Sale a bration is just for another 2 weeks and ends March 31st. The stamp set that I used is For All You Do and the Thanks is from the set, Thank You Kindly and both of these sets are in the Idea Book and Catalog.

Spring is Coming!   Things are brightening outside, grass is turning green, buds are appearing on plants and the daffodils are emerging and soon will be in bloom.   So, why don't you brighten someone's day and send them a card.    I dare you!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...