Sunday, April 29, 2012

Vintage Vogue Birthday Card

Blogger changed some of their settings and posts and I had this posted for last week and decided to look and see why it didn't post.....Have no idea why, so I am sending it now.  If anyone knows why it didn't post as I had scheduled it to post, would you let me know?? ....I will send you a Stampin' Gift.



Onto my original post:


I had to make a birthday card for a friend, so I went to clean off my desk so I could stamp!!!! I found some cut out flowers from one of my favorite stamp sets (also retiring...boohoo), Vintage Vogue.   I decided to use them to make the card.  

I also used Elegant Lines embossing folder, scallop circle and circle dies using the big shot, modern label and word window punch, some retired DSP and ou wonderful rhinestone pearls!!!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...