Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Stamper's Club Cards

Here are April's Stamp Club Cards.....both cards were copied almost completely from cards I saw on spilt coast stampers or stampers connection (Stampin' Up! demos site).

 I decided to use some stamp sets and punches I have not used in a while.   Create a cupcake punch and matching stamp set.  I coordinated the colors with the satin ribbon (being retired) and the DSP.   I used the eyelet punch on the front and the inside dsp.  I tried the inside dsp without the punch border, but didn't like it.
 Colors used:  Pretty in Pink satin ribbon and dsp.  Early Espresso ink.

This next card uses one of my favorite retiring stamp sets (will still keep this set in my stash)

The card base is baja breeze (a favorite), with matching ink and seam binding. the next layer is pink pirouette and I sponged the matching ink over the white embossed flowers that I stamped - which is my favorite technique - embossed resist.   I also used an embossing folder that is the strip of hearts.   stamped some Certainly celery vines and used a label stamp from four frames stamp set and colored the frame using the certainly celery marker and the bird using the baja breeze marker, then stamped and punched the label with the decorative label punch.   I stamped a greeting in pink pirouette ink...notice all the colors of card stock have matching inks and markers and accessories.   Oh how I love that Stampin' Up! coordinates all those items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...