Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Retired Stamp Sets, Accessories and More

Stampin' Up! has released their retiring stamp sets, accessories and more lists.   Click on the Retired Lists box to the left of this post, it will take you to my website and the list of retiring items.   If you have any questions about the items that are retiring or want to place an order, just give me a call or email me at sbjcarol@yahoo.com.   I will be placing a order for retiring items on Saturday afternoon, if you want to order with me to share the shipping, and if the total order earns Hostess $$$ I will distribute those earnings to everyone ordering.

I can't wait til the new catalog gets here!!!  June 1st it will go live, I will probably have my supply of catalogs by the last week of May....Want one?   just leave me a comment at the end of this post or email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...