Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Update on My Mom

Early Monday morning, my Mom woke up with burning chest pain and called 911.  They took her to the hospital and yesterday evening had cardiac cath and this morning had some stents put in her 3 blocked arteries.   She is resting now in observation at the hospital and not sure when she can go home.   Those readers who know her and wish to send her a card, contact me and I will give you her address.

Thanks for all your prayers and a BIG THANKS to my nephew, Pete, his wife Karen, my brother's fiance` Patty for being the glue to hold everyone together.  


My Mom is a great stamper, she loves stampin' and enjoys brightening someones day with a card.  Her latest creation....This card uses the Nautical Expeditions DSP from last Summer's Mini catalog.   I told her how to go on her computer and print whatever greeting she wanted on card stock and cut it out, I think she did a FANTASTIC JOB.   and I know Boyd will LOVE the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...