Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Clean and Simple Stamping!!!


When I go to RMDH in Baltimore, I take a card that either I or someone else has designed (or copied from an idea seen elsewhere) for the guests to make.  These cards are what stampers refer to as CAS or Clean and Simple cards.    Minimum layers, easy stamping or easy coloring, something quick! 

Here is this month's card:


I used blushing bride (retiring in color)  as my card base, I added a small strip of blushing bride designer series paper (DSP).   I added a later of blushing bride and then stamped my image from a retired Hostess stamp set, A Slice of Life.   Boy have I got my $ worth out of that set.   It has 4 main images and 2 smaller images in the set.   There is a baby onesie stamp that I used for my daughter's baby shower and this image of the vase of flowers that I have used a bunch and a birthday cake that I have used some and some cups withe steam rising out of them that I have used a bunch too.
The image was stamped in black classic ink and colored in with markers, pool party, blushing bride and melon mambo.  

ENJOY!


Here are some of the guests at the house, having fun and stamping!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...