Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Rachel and Aunt Robyn learning the Apple Ipad

SO, since it has been almost a month since I posted, that it has been a month since I have shared a picture of Rachel.   Of course with my change in jobs at the hospital I now get to babysit from time to time.   Yesterday was my Rachel Day.

When I got there on Monday evening (I go the night before since it is 1 1/2 hrs away) Aunt Robyn was there and was teaching Rachel some things on the ipad.   I think she would make a great Apple Ipad commercial!  She was really watching whatever was happening on it too.


This picture was here I took of her in her high chair watching me eat some breakfast.   She loves sitting in the highchair, she is on my level and can see everything instead of sitting in her seat on the floor.   It was a nice day yesterday and we went for a walk, it started getting windy just as we were headed back into the house.  Today, we even had some snow earlier this morning!!!!



ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...