Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Card

WOW, I can't believe it has been almost a month since I last posted.   Well I have a couple of posts for today.   The first is a Easter Card I sent out to some people I don't see that often, of course, most of those people received their card after Easter.   I must get better at sending them out earlier.


I copied this card from several sources....A friend had a card for her son, a purchased card and I took a picture of it.   It used the top note die and the colors were masculine, browns and blues and of course no flowers.   The ticket corner punch....that idea struck me when a friend, thanks Sue! was working on cards and using that punch, so  used it and added some long ago retired designer series paper and retired ribbons...In fact, making these cards I used retired cardstock, designer series papers and ribbons to try and use up some of what I had (so I can make room for new stampin' stuff coming soon).

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...