Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Stampin' Up! News and a Contest on my Blog

Stampin' Up! has put a huge amount of items on the Clearance Rack!!! Check 'em out!   If you see one or 2 items you would like, I can put a few orders together to save on shipping.   Email me and let me know.   I will not place the order til Friday, so there is a chance the items might sell out...you never know.   ANYWAY.  if you have questions?????? email me at sbjcarol@yahoo.com    Check out my Stampin' Up!  website to check the Clearance Rack out.   To do that, Click on the SHOP ONLINE button at the top of my blog.  When my website comes up, click on the SHOP NOW button on the top right, then Click on Clearance Rack.


On April 15th, Stampin' Up! will reveal the Retired Stamp List!   It’s kinda bittersweet, excitement for the new stamps sets to come out, but sad for our favorite sets to go…Of course we (ME) keep those sets cause I don’t want to part with them.

 I decided to play this game that I saw last year.

 Here is how it works:

  1. Go through the catalog
  2. Make a list of which stamps YOU think will be retiring on April 15th
  3. Email your TOP 10 list - the ten sets YOU think are most likely to retire.
  4. Wait  til the 15th.   I will post  the list  on my blog and email it also.     

The RULES:

  1. Only ONE entry per person
  2. This contest is NOT open to demonstrators or anyone outside of the Continental US
  3. Your list MUST be emailed - do NOT reply to this blog post
  4. The contest begins with this post and ends at 11:55 pm EST on April 14th, 2012
  5. The person who has the MOST correct entries will win their choice of stamp set (up to $21.95) from the current catalog or Occasions Mini catalog (no hostess sets).
  6. If there's a tie, the earliest received entry will win

 Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...