Sunday, March 18, 2012

Stampin' Club Cards for March

These are the club cards for March.  The first card uses Your My Type stamp set in the Occasions Mini catalog.   This set is just not my type, even though I worked many years as a typist...I decided to step out of my comfort zone and get this set cause it is perfect for men or women or even kids.   I inked the typewriter first in versamark ink and then in Early Espresso ink, stamped the image on very vanilla card stock and embossed the image with clear embossing powder and heat set.   It made the image glossy, just like I remember my IBM and Remington typewriters when I worked at SSA a lifetime ago.  I love the look of two corners opposite each other rounded and I used the large corner rounder that is retired, but gave the best look.  The Greeting is attached with dimensionals and a mini library clip at the top of the page...I used
Artichoke denim jean ribbon and just tied a knot in the ribbon on the right side.  With just a change in the embellishment (mini library clip, ribbon) you could use a flower and brad, or a button, ruffled ribbon and of course change the colors and DSP too for a woman or a child's card. 



This next card I CASEd from Stampin' Connection, Melissa Davies. I used Twitterpatted DSP and all the colors that are in the DSP are the colors I used.  Pear Pizzazz, Basic Gray, Whisper White card stocks, blushing bride pleated satin ribbon, and I colored the image with markers and blender pens using the colors calypso coral and pear pizzazz.  The bottom edge of the front of the card was embossed and cut using the Adorning Accents edgelits dies and embossing folders.  The flower image is from Bordering on Romance stamp set in the Occasions Mini and the greeting is from the Hostess Set, Happiest Birthday.  I added some Crystal Effects right before bedtime (so that I don't leave fingerprints from testing to see if it's dry)!!! 


ENJOY!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...