Friday, January 28, 2011

Quick Post

I am still trying to keep up with a challenge on posting to my blog, but tonight's post will be quick....  Here is a picture of the items we received at Leadership the other week for FREE..  The purse....whic Vera Bradley has a new design, exactly the same, different material...selling for $71.   We also received the Level 2 stamp set from the Occasions Mini and another stamp set, some material, MDS Sale a bration downloads, glimmer brads, glimmer paper, buttons, chunky glitter and I am sure I left out something....




Here is the matching wallet that I bought.   While at Leadership they have memento mall, which is a super shopping area to pick up lots of goodies, which I did!!!


These items are the make and takes from Leadership.   I am missing 2 cards, one digital and one we made, and a DVD (aka stamp case) decorated.   I could not find them until earlier this week and I haven't taken a picture of them. 

These are some of the PERKS of being a Stampin' Up! Demo.    One of the BIGGEST perks is meeting other demos and forming bonds with them that will last a lifetime.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...