Tuesday, January 4, 2011

SALE A BRATION BEGINS JAN 25th!!!

Sale a Bration begins soon....What does that mean?   Well...there is a Sale A Bration (SAB) catalog with FREE stamps and accessories for you to choose from.    This is how it works.   When you host a Stampin' Up! party, and your party total is $300 , you get to choose a SAB product from the SAB catalog...Now this is in addition to the other great Hostess benefits you receive, FREE hostess stamp set and FREE merchandise.   AND for January and February, you will receive from ME, a choice of a stamp set from my Goodie Basket.   Contact me today to schedule your party.

For each person who purchases $50 in Stampin'Up! merchandise (before shipping and tax), you receive one FREE SAB product of your choice.

I have a few openings for my Stampers 10 Club that starts on Jan 21st.   By joining my club, for your commitment of $15 a month for 10 months, you receive hostess benefits for one month, plus build your stamp supplies over time...You meet some amazing stampers of all levels of stampin'... learn new techniques...and just have FUN.   If this sounds like something you are interested in, contact me soon.

AND, if stampin', making $$, travelling, earning trips, merchandise, and other goodies appeals to you.   Join my team during Sale a Bration (Jan 25th -31st, Feb and March)  and Stampin' Up! will not only reduce the cost of the Stater kit by 15% but in addition, give you a bonus bundle filled with over $50 in free product!!!

WOW!

HAVE QUESTIONS???? contact me and I will get you the answers you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...