Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Digital Studio (MDS) New Project

At Leadership Convention...which hasn't even started yet.   I am learning SO much from all these other Great Demos, Sharing what they Love.  Here is a album I started with some pictures from last year (2009) Christmas.   Notice the snowflakes, ribbon bows, punched border and even some brads on these pages.   The My Digital Studio (MDS) comes with all of these or has free upgrades which these are a part of the upgrade.   I did earn one free digital download a few months ago and added it to my program.   BUT was so "frozen"  afraid to even try using the program, so it has sat in my laptop for over a year....SILLY ME.





NOW, if you happen to be in one of these pictures and you don't like the picture...sorry, I am not changing it...TOO MUCH WORK TO UNDO...for now at least.  Thanks --Carol Taggart for helping me get this far in our fantastic digital software program.   If you have purchased My Digital Studio (MDS) from me.  I will give you a beginners class and ongoing support FREE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...