Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sale a Bration Has Begun

Sale a Bration has barely begun....Yesterday.. I placed my Stampin' Club's order around noon yesterday. Today, I received notification that it has been shipped. NOW, I did pay extra to have it shipped 3-day UPS, however that 3-day begins after the order has been picked and packed in a box and the information sent to UPS and the box picked up!!! I think that is AWESOME!!! It will be here by Friday (that is if it stops snowing here, and UPS can get up the driveway)! AND here is a little SU news from today's quick turnaround with orders...
       "At the Distribution Center, at Stampin' Up, we shattered our old record of picks (number of  items     pulled from the shelves and placed in a box to be shipped) with over 137,000 picks in ten hours. The old record was 105,000 in thirteen hours, so we are happy to report that we are working hard to support our (demonstrators) amazing Sale a Brations efforts."

Sale a bration is just starting, so don't miss out on all the freebies. FREE stamps for customers, more FREE stamps for Hostesses, FREE stamps for demonstrators, FREE stamps and other goodies for New demonstrators that sign up to join my team during Sale a bration, not only 15% off the starter kit, but a BUNDLE of Stampin' Up! goodies too. AND that is just from Stampin' Up!. Anyone who joins my team during Sale a Bration will get to choose a FREE stamp set from my STASH of new, stamp sets, some current, some retired......Want to learn more, Just send me a email or give me a call.

Here is a quick and cute card using the Valentine Defined stamp set that is in the Occasions mini....page 9, this is the same set on my blog post yesterday...This card was a SWAP card of my roommate at Leadership, Michelle. Thanks Michelle for letting me take pictures of your SWAPS.


Boy, you think I could have cleaned up the table before taking the picture....I was just an evening of sharing and taking quick pictures.

Here are pictures of the Stampin' Club cards.   If you would like to join my Stampin' Club, I still have a few spots open and the hostess months are later this year.   Give me a call.

This first card is a 3x3 card, Chocolate chip 3x6, folded.  pretty in pink 2 7/8" square, run thru the Big Shot and the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, 1 7/8" sq chocolate chip, and 1 3/4" square whisper white.  I used some scraps of white to stamp the cupcake, using pretty in pink and chocolate chip ink.  The cherry on top was punched with the cupcake punch using the red glimmer paper that is in the Occasions mini.  The ribbon is chocolate chip taffeta ribbon (retired) and scraps of chocolate chip and whisper white for the greeting using the word window and modern label punches.   the cupcake was "popped up" using dimensionals.

 This card is one of my cards that I leave a tip for my super wait staff at a restaurant.   I fold up money and stick inside and the slit punch makes it stay shut without using an envelope.   I started with a piece of Crumb cake card stock and scored it at 2 11/16", then I took the slip punch (retired) and punched the longer side of the crumb cake card stock.   The rest of the card I used very vanilla card stock, some baja breeze DSP and baja breeze card stock.  I stamped the cups image on very vanilla scrap and colored the image and then cut it out.   I layered this onto a very vanilla card stock punched out using the large oval punch and the baja breeze was punched out using the scalloped oval punch.  Also used was the Victorian ribbon.
 The final card was a standard A2 card.   Whisper white card stock 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4.  Cherry cobbler is 5 1/2 x 4.   I stamped the banner of hearts from the Valentine Defined stamp set in early espresso ink.  The flowering heart image was stamped in cherry cobbler ink on whisper white card stock and layered onto early espresso card stock.  I used dimensionals to "pop the image up" and then stamped the greeting, Happy Valentine's day in early espresso ink.  After I assembled the card,  I dabbed some crystal effects over all of the hearts on this card and patiently let them dry!!!  That was the hardest part of making this card.

Stay tuned...I am taking part in a challenge to post on my blog 5 days a week during Sale a bration, starting yesterday and thru the end of March.  




ENJOY! and if you got a lot of snow like we did, you can pass the time while you are stuck in your house  and STAMP!   Stamping is exercise....I sure there are some calories burned stampin'.



carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...