Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Valentine Defined Card

This card was a swap card from my roommate at Leadership, Jackie Bultje from Canada.   The cute flamingo stamp is from the stamp set called Valentine Defined and has 8 stamps in the set and clear mount is only $18.95 and that makes it under $2.50 per stamp, what a bargain!!!

This card also uses some of the new red glimmer paper and Love Impressions Designer Paper that are both in the Occasions Mini too.

I will have more samples using this set and others from the Occasions Mini catalog and the Sale a Bration Catalog, which begins today...ok, it is after midnight so really started yesterday.

ENJOY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...