Friday, January 7, 2011

Carol's Stampin' News

Carol’s Stampin’ News Happy New Year Stampers!!!


2011 is Here!! What happened to 2010??? It went by so fast and before you know it, Easter will be here. Before Easter, Valentine’s Day…My 18th Anniversary!!!

Did you get all your Christmas cards in the mail before Christmas??? If not, I know you are not alone…This year, I got most of my cards in the mail before Christmas and a few were mailed out the day after. SO this year I am going to try and get ahead by making a few Christmas cards each month. Pat Matsko mentioned this great idea, so I am going to see how I do this year. I will keep you up to date….

With the beginning of a New Year, My Stampers 10 Club starts up again this month. The club consists of various stampers who choose 1 or 2 spots in the club. When I reach 10 members, I start another club. So far I have 15 spots reserved and 5 spots available. Each spot in the club requires just a $15 minimum purchase each month for 10 months. Each month a different person will be the Hostess and receive the Hostess benefits for the total of the club orders. Also included in Club membership – The Catalog and in July, the New Catalog. These catalogs are full of fantastic ideas. Each month on the 3rd Friday evening and 3rd Sunday afternoon I hold the club meeting at my house. We usually make 2 cards or a card and a project each month. January’s club meeting will be held on Jan 21st and Jan 23rd (changed from the 16th since I will be returning from Leadership Convention in Nashville).

If you are interested in signing up for Club, please email me ASAP to reserve your spot. Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

Beginning Jan 25th and running thru March 31st, is Stampin’ Up’s! Sale a bration. During Sale a bration, Stampin’ Up! Has a line of products, stamps, papers, embellishments, Digital Downloads, and Décor Elements as well as some stamp sets from the regular catalog….FOR FREE! YEP. For each $50 in purchase you get to choose one of these items. FREE.

Host a party during Sale a bration and when the party total is $300 or more (before shipping and tax), you will receive a Sale a bration item of your choice FREE. This is in addition to the other Hostess benefits that you earn.

I am also offering a special during Sale a bration…. Anyone who books and holds a qualifying party ($150 in total sales prior to shipping and tax) will receive their choice of a stamp set from my FREEBIE basket. This offer does not include club meetings.

Not sure what to order to receive a FREE sale a bration item? Just ask me how? I can put kits together for beginners to advanced stampers .


Share it!!! There are so many new embellishments and DSP in the mini catalog and if you want it all (like me) How about sharing? Here are some Package Share Deals:

Designer Series Paper Share: Love Impressions – 1 - 12 x 12 sheet of each 6 designs, First Addition – 1 - 12x12 sheet of each 6 designs, Spring Time, Sweet Stitches and Botanical gazette you will receive 1 6x6 of each design (6 designs per package) – 18 6x6 sheets total and 1 6x6 sheet of the red glimmer paper. Total $16.50 Orders for these shares will be placed as soon as 4 people sign up for this share.

Brad share - Receive all of the glimmer brads, 1 of each 5 colors in each color collection, 4 collections for a total of 20 glimmer brads. Sweet stitch fabric brads – 1 of each design, 6 brads. Total $6.00. Orders for these shares will be placed as soon as 4 people sign up for this share.

Embellishment share – Vintage flowers – 1 of each color -3 total, Rosettes - 1 of each size – 3 total, BIG buttons, Springtime Vintage and Sweet Stitches – 1 of each design (3) of each color (4) for a total of 12 buttons each collection totaling 24 buttons. And Window panes 1 of each size (3). Total $11.00 Orders for these shares will be placed as soon as 4 people sign up for this share.

Seam Binding & Pompom trim share - You will receive a yard of each of the 7 colors of seam binding and a yard each of the 3 colors of the pompom trim. Total 11 yards for $8.50. Orders for these shares will be placed as soon as 5 people sign up for this share.

Stay Tuned.....My first Video is in the works and hopefully I will be able to post it this weekend....

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...