Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Carol's Wacky Wednesday Tips for Paper Crafting

Today's Tip is with Stampin' Up's Paper Stacks....  You know how you take papers out, trim and use for a project, then you are left with some scraps that you can't just throw away!   Where to keep them? Organized  and where they aren't all over the place.....

Here is my solution!



I took one of the many cello bags I have. This one was the perfect size.  I used my snail on the back of the paper stack and pressed the bag onto the snail.   Make sure you have the bag opening close to the binding of the stack, close and store as usual.   I keep my small stacks on the same shelving as my stamps since they are close to the same size.

I hope this tip helps you with storing your paper scraps from your paper stacks!.

How do you store yours?   Leave me a comment below, I would love to hear your tips.

Enjoy and I hope you get a chance to create something today.


Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...