Thursday, March 21, 2013

Club Cards for March

These cards for my Stampers Club held in March, last week, one of them uses a set from Sale a bration (SAB).  This first one uses the set, Bloomin' Marvelous from the SAB catalog, I CASEd this one from Stampin' Connection (a great resource for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators).  I even CASEd the inside.   I call it an explosion card and I had a template from 12 yrs ago when I taught a class in a Scrapbook Store. I inked up the stamps in the colors of the DSP which is also form the SAB catalog and the tiny bow is made using the ribbon from SAB catalog.  The card does not take long to make, the longest time is cleaning the stamp when changing colors!

 Here is a close up of the inside.   It is made with printer paper, folded to pop out when the recipient opens the card.
 This next card is an inspiration from a card I received in a SWAP from last year's SAB Swap!   I couldn't find the card, but I remembered using an embossing folder and some butterflies.  Of course we didn't have the butterfly punches last year, and these punches are great!  They match the stamps perfectly.  I made this card in Marina mist, the color of the ribbon.
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...