Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Pictures of Christmas cards using new camera!

OK, so here are a few cards using my new camera.   I still have a lot to learn with this new camera.   I downloaded the cd for the camera and was going to print out the user guide, however it says it is 246 pages!!!! SO, not happening.   I will probably end up printing some pages after I read them. 

This first card is from Karen, this card was CASEd from the Holiday Catalog by me.  Karen made it during one of my Christmas card stamp a stacks.  It uses the beloved Top Note Big Shot die and the cute Snowmen from the Holiday catalog as well as the snowflake border embossing folder.
 This is my Mom's card, She used the card parts from one of my Christmas card stamp a stacks and substituted the Mother/Child image (retired) So easy, no coloring!!!
 
This next card was done by Carrie.  She used the oval embossing folder from the Holiday mini and the ornament stamp set and matching framelit to cut it out so perfectly.  It is hard to see in this photo, but there is lots of dazzling diamonds all over the embossed area and the sparkle from the ribbon and the rhinestone right in the middle of the ornament.
 
 
 Here's Eileen's Tag According Greeting card!!!  WOW, so much stamping, punching, layering, bells, pearls, ribbon and more!  A true work of love. 


I hope you can use some of these ideas I have shown over the past several days to inspire you for on for your Christmas cards and projects for next year! 


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...