Saturday, August 18, 2012

Rachel visits Grammy and Grandpa

Rachel came to visit Grammy and Grandpa today...Mike and Christine were headed nearby to a friends house for a birthday party, so they stopped by to say hi.



I am learning how to upload these pictures from my iPad to my blog. This is my Daughter Christine and Rachel. While she was here, sitting on my lap while I was sitting on the floor, she stood and took a step!!! Her daddy saw it, but both of us yelled OH and she sat down. Still waiting for her to crawl, she gets up on her knees but can't figure out moving yet.


This morning I went to my downline's house to make this cute box of cards, mine are not finished yet, but working on them now. Picture in a day or two.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...