Saturday, April 10, 2010

Color Renovation

Stampin’ Up! is having a Color Renovation…….Below is a sample of the NEW Color Groups…… I know I have been ready for some color changes…I just wasn’t planning on all these. After my initial shock wore off, only a few minutes… I am loving the change. Still sad about some of the colors leaving….Green Galore! GASP!



But, check it out!!!! Baja Breeze, Riding Hood red, Tangerine Tango, all coming back!!! As well as some other older in colors.

They will be keeping the Confetti and natural cardstocks, these are great for watercoloring!!!

And here is a chart of the Colors that are retiring…. Colors you love and will keep around and keep using (like me), make sure you have all you want by June. They will be gone by July 1st.




No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...