Monday, January 11, 2010

3 x 3 cards - and these cards don't need envelopes

These cards are something I came up with a little over a year ago.   I wanted to give my waitress something more than just her tip.   So I cut some cardstock and scored and cut some more....My friend, Kathie always says "Measure twice, cut once!"   and boy did I do some measuring and cutting, but more than once.  These cards are quick and easy to make and are great to put with a gift, to put your tip in for your server at a restaurant or just to give to someone who goes "Above and Beyond" or you can make a few and wrap with some cute ribbon and give to someone as a gift.



Stamps used:   Vintage Vogue, from the new Occasions Mini Catalog, pg. 26 and Very Vintage wheel on pg 27 of the Occasions mini.  The Thank You is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, pg 145 of the Idea Book and Catalog.  Want to know more?    Contact me and I will give you the information on how to make these cute cards. 

Yesterday I visited my grandson's and their parents.   We spent the day making and decorating cupcakes.....Oh, what fun. 



Here is Colin and Jacob and I mixing up the cupcakes....They were fun to make and eat too!

Thought for the Day...
ENJOY the little things in life... For one day you will look back and realize they were the BIG things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...