Monday, September 2, 2013

Westlands Club Card and Summer Silhouettes Club Card

The next card I CASEd used the Wetlands - one of my top favorites from the new catalog.    This swap card was crate by Deb Verbosh and I didn't change much from hers.   I loved how it turned out!

Even though I used the same colors, I think my Soft Sky ink is older and looks more green than blue....  



My card uses Happy Birthday for the greeting and I changed the bakers twine to linen thread and I didn't want a bow since this card is intended for a man.  I also stamped the reeds twice and did not stamp in onto the cad base.   Other than those changes, it is the same.




The 3x3 card I CASEd this month uses Summer Silhouettes a favorite and well used stamp set.  It was created by Helen Burnley and from the 3x3 swap at Convention.  My Mom was visiting from Florida for one of the dates of Stamp Club and since she doesn't get to stamp with me that often, I let her choose from those 3x3 swaps on the on sh wanted me to make...and this was the one, out of 80...

 


I decided to save the thickness of the card and omitted the Rich Razzleberry layer, and instead sponged that color around the stamped image layer.   Cute huh?!


ENJOY!

Carol Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...