Friday, September 20, 2013

Envelope Punch Board

OK, So I tried to get this on my blog about 10 days ago and after a frustrating hr or 2, gave up and went to bed.    I had talked to my friend, Frances Wagner about how to do it and she gave me steps to try, but I was on overload and couldn't see for looking!!!   DO you guys ever have times like that?  especially with technology?? or looking for your keys?   eyeglasses?

Come on! I know I am not alone...

Anyway, The Envelope Punch Board is here and if you are part of my Stamper's Club, we used i to make an envelope out of some retired DSP....Got any of that????  I even have packs of DSP before it was double sided prints.....I think I might use them for lining regular envelopes.





This punch board is so easy to use....and it has it's own scoring tool, 2 punches (one for the notch on the paper so that the envelope folds with ease and a corner rounder punch too.   There is a list for dimensions for your size paper you need for the size envelope you want to make depending on the size card you have.   Check out this video from Stampin' Up!



 
 
Still can't get the link embedded into the picture.....one day I will get it ..... or not.....
 
 
ENJOY!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...