Wednesday, September 4, 2013

By t he Tide Swap and My CASE

My upline, Carol Taggart made this swap.   I had use this set as well as the By the Seashore set for my 3x3 swap for convention.   I needed some cards that did not have flowers and could be used for a man or woman or even younger.  



I left off the green layers - both on te strip an behind the image layer.  I decided to use crystal effects on the anchor circle and move it below the stamped image.   I also colored the fish with the retired pastels.   I really miss those and still use them for adding quick color to an image.


 
 
 
ENJOY!
Carol Valentine
410.382.4874

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE SHIPPING !!! Plus DSP Sale still going on

 Hey, I know it’s been like a hot minute since last posting on my Blog, but here goes!   I have a few wonderful products in this new catalog...